Friday, December 2, 2011

Untitled

As a former content writer, I learned many valuable lessons. I think the biggest lesson learned was all my efforts were basically designed to increase content for the websites which made more money off it than I did. While I made decent money on various web sites with upfronts and page views, I also made quite a chuck of money for those web sites.


I learned by watching the PPCs on keywords and tried to adjust my articles with those keywords. My rate of pay at these sites did not go up but those sites were reaping most of the benefits.  


Screw that, I am not out here doing hard work to share with web sites that do not value their writers. Besides content mill writing is not something I enjoyed very much in the first place, I enjoy the money they brought in by the writing sucked.


Fiction is where it is at for me at least. I love writing the stories that pop into my head and I find it to be very relaxing and stress free.   Search for me on Amazon.. Amy Browne


~~Goals do not happen as life does. You must work hard to make goals a reality!~~
http://www.amazon.com/Amy-Browne/e/B004EW761G/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Posted via email from Amy Browne's posterous

No comments: